What can you expect from trauma-informed coaching?
I work from both a Somatic and Polyvagal informed lens that is based on your body’s innate ability to reshape and heal.
You will see yourself and other’s in a brand new way.
You will feel more empowered and in control of your internal experience.
You will come to understand the neurobiology of how and why Trauma gets stuck in the nervous system.
You will be able to understand your responses to Trauma with more Self-Compassion.
You will learn somatic tools that work to soothe your system back to safety and regulation.
Learn To Identify Your Needs
Find Your Voice & Get Back In Touch With Your True Self
Things Can Change For You.
1:1 Coaching with Monique
Individual two month program tailored to your specific needs. We will work on a personalized coaching program designed to support you in feeling more grounded and empowered. It is a mixture of teaching, sharing, validating, and supporting you in your life today.
What’s included in the Two Month program?
- 8 weekly Individual Coaching
- 8 (Eight) 50-min Coaching Sessions
CONSULTATION * Are you interested in working individually with Monique? Schedule a consult to determine if coaching could be helpful and if we are a good fit. (45 min, $150.00 USD)
Learn about your Trauma from a Somatic and Polyvagal and compassionate lens.
- You will learn why you are experiencing symptoms and how they actually make sense.
- About your self-protective circuit and ways to soothe and regulate your nervous system.
- Learn how your body detects cues of safety and danger in your environment.
- Learning about what activates your triggers and how to begin to anticipate them.
- Exploring what activates your happiness triggers (glimmers)
- Tools to help you regulate and find internal safety and relief
- We will map your automatic nervous system
- You will learn how you personally & somatically experience each state of your nervous system.
- Somatic regulating tools to support you towards becoming the active operator of your nervous system.
- Identifying the “glimmers” that help to give you a moment of regulation and to build upon.
- Core Beliefs & How to shift them
- Adult Children Of Emotionally Immature Parents
- Support For Your Younger Parts
- Meet twice a week
- 60-min for each session
- 6 Individual sessions with Monique
What People are Saying
“After trauma the world is experienced with a different nervous system that has an altered perception of risk and safety.”
BESSEL VAN DER KOLK, M.D
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.
What can I expect from my consultation?
During our consultation, I’ll spend some time getting to know you to find out where you are on your journey and what areas you feel stuck in. Gathering this information helps to get a more accurate picture of where you are today. A consult is also a good way of seeing if coaching could be helpful.
Is this therapy?
No. Coaching is not therapy or mental health counselling. Coaching does not process past trauma. Coaching is a service that provides personal coaching to individuals and groups but is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling, or any type of therapy, or medical advice. A coach is unable to diagnose any medical conditions. If this is a concern, I advise you to seek help from a medical professional such as a licensed psychologist, psychiatrist, or therapist. My coaching work supports you in the present to understand your nervous system responses and how to regulate so you can begin to feel more empowered in your life. Many of my clients are in therapy and use coaching as additional support.
Where do we meet?
All meetings are virtual through Zoom, Facetime, Messenger.
How is payment made?
Payment is in USD and is made through Paypal.
Do you accept Insurance?
No, insurance companies do not cover Coaching Services.